- Brooks Range, Alaska, USA
- Masthead platform instrument info Aircraft/PolSAR
- Masthead date range 1 SEP to 31 OCT 2017
Pre-owned: An item that has been used or worn previously. See the seller’s listing for full details and ... Read moreabout the condition
|Main Stone:||Mother of Pearl||Metal:||White Gold|
ACCESS NASA EARTH SCIENCE DATA
NASA's data policy ensures that all NASA data are available fully, openly, and without restrictions. 2.00 Ct Asscher Diamond Engagement Ring 14K Solid White gold Rings Size 6 +011
- Versil 14 Karat Polished Tapered Flat Oval Dangle Earrings
- 1.72ct Emerald Baguette Cut 3Stone Engagement Wedding Bridal Ring 14K pink gold
- 1.50 TCW White DVVS1 Diamond Ring Three Stone Engagement Ring 14k White gold
- 4715.7mm Natural bluee Pietersite Namibia Gemstone Pendant AAAA
- 9ct Yellow gold 150 Diamond Cut Flat Curb Chain Bracelet 18cm 7'
- Gia Certified Diamond Engagement & Wedding Ring 0.38ct Carat J I2 Round
- Pulsera 4US Cesare Paciotti Hombre 4UBR0142 Acero Acero
- VIDEO Verlobungsring Amethyst 7x5 mm IF 585 yellowgold & 2 Diamante 2,3 mm
- 0.75 Carat bluee Diamond Ribbon Anniversary Promise 14K White Yellow gold Ring
- 0.25 ct 10 ct gold Round Diamond Ladies Twisted Cluster Engagement Ring 1 4 CT
- 0.32 Ct Natural Diamond His & Her Engagement Trio Ring Set 10K Real White gold
- 14K pink gold Emerald 8x6mm 3 5CT Diamonds Semi Mount Ring Setting Fine Jewelry
- 2.00 Carat D VVS1 Round Cut Solitaire Engagement Ring in 10K gold Over
- BEAUTIFUL LADIES 14K YELLOW gold GARNET CLUSTER DIAMOND RING SZ. 9.5
- Diamond & Garnet Ring Set In 14K White gold - color Stone Birthstone Ring LR7269
The NASA Making Earth System Data Records for Use in Research (MEaSUREs) 2.00 Ct D VVS1 Cushion Shape Halo WeddingRing 14K White gold Over available at NASA's National Snow and Ice Data Center Distributed Active Archive Center ( 2.00 Ct D VVS1 Round Cut 14K Yellow gold Over Solitaire Engagement Ring), has been updated with mosaics through February 2019. This dataset provides 6 and 12-day 50 m resolution image mosaics of the Greenland coastline and ice sheet periphery beg inning in January 2015. The mosaics are derived from C-band Synthetic Aperture Radar (C-SAR) acquired by the Copernicus Sentinel-1A and -1B imaging satellites. Discover and access these data: https://bit.ly/2Vr5aGc
NASA's Global Hydrology Resource Center Distributed Active Archive Center (2.00 Ct Diamond Engagement Round 14K Solid White Anniversary Rings gold Size 5 8) has released the GPM Ground Validation Radiosonde 2.00 Ct Diamond Wedding Round Real 14K pink gold Anniversary Rings Size 4 5 6 consisting of sounding data collected as part of the Global Precipitation Measurement ( GPM) mission Ground Validation Light Precipitation Validation Experiment ( 2.00 Ct Genuine Moissanite & Diamond 14K gold Over Solitaire Ring BIN 499). This field campaign took place around the Gulf of Finland in September and October of 2010. The goal of the campaign was to provide additional high altitude, light rainfall measurements for the improvement of GPM satellite precipitation algorithms. The Vaisala RS92 radiosonde was used to produce vertical profiles of atmospheric temperature, pressure, humidity, and winds. The radiosondes were launched from two locations: Kumpula and Vantaa. To discover and access data: 2.00 Ct Off White Princess Cut Solitaire Diamond Engagement Ring 14K White gold.
In 2018, NASA's Earth Science Data Systems (ESDS) Program continued to evolve its capabilities through improving communications with users, adopting new technologies, and supporting vibrant competitive research elements. These activities help to prioritize data system investments to more efficiently manage user needs and identify technologies to improve the processing, preservation, and access to the diverse data that NASA collects. 2.00 ct Pear Cut Green Emerald Diamond Engagement Ring 14k White gold Finish
Wildfires in Alberta, Canada
Image captured on 19 May 2019, by the MODIS instrument, on board the Terra satellite.
EOSDIS Data in the Cloud: User Requirements
Knowing how users will interact with EOSDIS data in the cloud ensures a more efficient cloud evolution and a cloud architecture that best facilitates data access and use.
User Profile: Dr. Ludovic Brucker
Who uses NASA Earth science data? Dr. Ludovic Brucker, for investigating climate-related changes in the cryosphere.
NASA Earth Science Data System (ESDS) Program Highlights
Read about the many 2018 accomplishments of NASA’s ESDS Program.
Introducing Worldview Snapshots
Worldview Snapshots is an easy-to-use application for rapidly producing images from daily MODIS and VIIRS global imagery.
MODIS MAIAC NRT Daily and 8-day product available
The MODAPS has released the NRT MODIS MAIAC daily products (MCD19A1N and MCD19A2N) on nrt3 and nrt4 from 2019-136, and 8-day product (MCD19A3N) ...
Scientific Committee Reviews World Data System Progress in Beijing
Alex de Sherbinin, associate director for Science Applications, traveled to Beijing, China to participate in a meeting of the Scientific Committee ...
Collaborate With Us
EOSDIS has several channels that allow collaboration with the scientific community, EOSDIS data holdings and directly with NASA.
Welcome to Earthdata 3.0
Enter your search term to search datasets, news, and articles.
Browse by science discipline to see available measurements and supporting DAACs.
News & Events
Click on one of these filters to see news & events specifically related to your selection.
Collaborate with us through our API & program access points.
Have a question or comment? Send us your feedback and we'll get back to you as soon as we can.